New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'It's hard to get a job with Down's syndrome' - BBC News
People living with Down's syndrome tell Victoria Derbyshire there are still too many barriers to finding a job.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
World Down Syndrome Day #DearFutureMom
- A heartwarming message from 15 people with Down syndrome to a future mom.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- What is Down syndrome? Down syndrome is a developmental disorder caused by an extra copy of chromosome 21 (which is why the disorder is also called "trisomy 21"). Having an extra copy of this chrom...
The struggle to find work when you have Down's syndrome - BBC News
- Fewer than two in 10 people with learning disabilities are in employment. For people with Down's syndrome, it can leave them demoralised - but are things changing?
Sister's quest for Down's Syndrome death inquest - BBC News
- The sister of a woman with Down's Syndrome who died in hospital has gone to the High Court to try to overturn a coroner's decision not to allow a full inquest into her death.
Premature babies cared for in Newcastle's RVI - BBC News
- Some of the world's smallest babies are cared for in the Special Care Baby Unit at Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...