New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Children monitored to gauge pollution impact - BBC News
A multimillion pound study has been launched to assess the impact of the environment on the health and development of children.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why the UK has a high child death rate - BBC News
- The UK has one of the most advanced health systems in the world, but one of worst child mortality rates in Western Europe.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Child tooth removal 'at crisis point', doctors warn - BBC News
- Doctors call for urgent action to reduce the number of children needing to have rotten teeth removed under general anaesthetic in hospital.
Moving legacy of Ebola worker who died saving children - BBC News
- BBC Global Health Correspondent Tulip Mazumdar returns to Sierra Leone to assess the legacy of health worker Augustine Baker, who died in the fight against the disease.
Lifeblood for children who need it most - BBC News
- How to tell which sick children need blood transfusions the most.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!