New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nepal earthquake gives rise to fears over poor sanitation
Aid agencies and health officials are warning that poor sanitation in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquake could lead to an outbreak of waterborne diseases such as cholera and dysentery.
Help by adding tags...
Water and sanitation and their impact on health
- Short presentation explaining the basics of water and sanitation and why the health community should be concerned with these issues
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
BMA annual meeting: Doctors fear that devolving health spending in Manchester will lead to cuts
- The BMA will seek urgent talks with ministers to allay its representatives’ fears that plans to devolve healthcare spending to local government in Greater Manchester1 will lead to NHS budgets being...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!