New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | WHO issues best practices for naming new human infectious diseases
WHO calls to follow best practices in naming new human infectious diseases to minimize unnecessary negative effects on nations, economies and people.
Help by adding tags...
A Glance into the Human Brain - Adidarwinian
- This article describes Structure and Functions of Human Brain - anatomy of human brain and physiology of human brain - with definitions of medical terms.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Just hit 'print': Office inkjet printer could produce simple tool to identify infectious diseases
- Consumers are one step closer to benefiting from packaging that could give simple text warnings when food is contaminated with deadly pathogens like E.
Amazing Human Cannonball Flying Through The Air
- Human Cannonball at a circus.
How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases
- How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to heal...
The Human Arterial System - Visual Summary | Geeky Medics
- A phenomenal visual summary of the human arterial system.
Landmark Developments in Infectious Diseases
- The field of infectious diseases has made huge strides, but human behavior has at times impeded this progress.