New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | Statement on the 5th IHR Emergency Committee meeting regarding the international spread of wild poliovirus
WHO statement on wild poliovirus: the 5th IHR Emergency Committee meeting
Help by adding tags...
WHO | WHO statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee concerning the international spread of wild poliovirus
- It was the unanimous view of the Committee that the conditions for a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) have been met.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Inflight Medical Emergencies - The Original Kings of County
- Dr. Carmelli was kind enough to share a great article with the wilderness medicine division this month on “inflight medical emergencies.” he talked about how often they occurred and what type of g...
WHO | Statement on the 6th IHR Emergency Committee meeting regarding the international spread of wild poliovirus
- The 6th meeting of the Emergency Committee under the International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) regarding the international spread of wild poliovirus was convened via teleconference by the Direc...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more