New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Lack of understanding' over Rotherham child abuse - BBC News
Health services in Rotherham still have a "lack of understanding" about who should be dealing with child abuse, a new report says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hunt: Royal College of Nursing 'jumping the gun' - BBC News
- The health Secretary has dismissed concerns voiced by the Royal College of Nursing about changes in pay conditions associated with delivering a 7-day health service.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Unique ageing study shapes understanding of human health - BBC News
- The world's longest health study of its kind, which has run for nearly seven decades, is helping shape NHS treatments for the young to the elderly.
Organ donation: 'Getting a positive out of a negative' - BBC News
- Ami and Liam Duggleby speak to BBC Breakfast about the decision to donate their daughter's organs when she passed away.
First organ donation drop for decade - BBC News
- The number of people in the UK donating organs after death has fallen for the first time in more than a decade, figures show.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...