New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Teaching Medical Students Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
http://www.einstein.yu.edu - What’s the proper way to take off contaminated gloves? How do you reduce the risk of medication errors and patient falls in the ...
Help by adding tags...
Education and practice: Patient involvement in quality improvement
- Stream Education and practice: Patient involvement in quality improvement by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!