New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Many herbal products sold as food supplements don’t contain key ingredients
A BBC investigation has found that some herbal remedies sold as food supplements do not contain the main ingredient as marketed.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Webinar Today at Noon PST with Michelle DeBerge on Foods that Heal and Foods that Kill
- Webinar Today at Noon PST with Michelle DeBerge on Foods that Heal and Foods that Kill Register Below http://glutensugardairyfree.com/mdb-drb19dec14 At http:...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Picturing peanut contamination with near infrared hyperspectral imaging
- Study the label of almost any food product and you're likely to see the rather vague warning 'May contain peanuts' somewhere on there, unless of course it's a product that definitely does...
The Fantastic, Delicious, Super Low-Carb Muffin, Bread and Biscotti
- For the past seven years I've traveled the country speaking to hundreds of people with diabetes. What does everyone want to know: "What can I eat?!" Th...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.