New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ligaments and Tendons of the Foot
- Dr. Fabian explaining the ligaments and tendons of the foot
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Amputation pain 'still a challenge' for medics - BBC News
- In the century since World War One, doctors still haven't worked out how to treat the pain commonly felt after a limb is removed.
Management of soft tissue defects of the foot
- A 57 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a pigmented lesion on the heel of his left foot. He had not previously sought medical advice about the lesion but had recently become wo...
Treatment for fascitis plantar?
- What are your recomendations?
Rocker Bottom foot in newborn
- Rocker bottom foot, also known as congenital vertical talus, is an anomaly of the foot. It is characterized by a prominent calcaneus (heel bone) and a convex...
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE