New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EM Mindset: Reuben Strayer - 8 Responsibilities of the EM Doc - emdocs
Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Strayer to kick off our Monday. Learn the eight discrete responsibilities of the emergency doc.
Help by adding tags...
- Covers issues and emergencies before, during and after labour. This can be used as a starting point for your Obstetric placement or for revision.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!