New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research and Reviews in the Fastlane 082 | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
Research and Reviews (R&R) in the FastLane: experts worldwide tell us what they think is worth reading from emergency and critical care
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Research and Reviews in the Fastlane 083 | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Research and Reviews (R&R) in the FastLane: experts worldwide tell us what they think is worth reading from emergency and critical care
Bacteria Mind Map
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.