New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ultrasound for Achilles Tendon Rupture - emdocs
ED diagnosis using bedside ultrasound
Help by adding tags...
3D-printed cast concept uses ultrasound to heal broken bones
- Last year, Victoria University of Wellington graduate Jake Evill created the Cortex cast, a concept that sought to potentially replace traditional plaster casts while also offering the added...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Plantar Fascia Rupture - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing rupture of the plantar fascia. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twi...
Triceps Tendon Rupture - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing rupture of the triceps tendon. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twi...
Rupture of Patellar Tendon
- The rupture of the patellar tendon is uncommon, and often occurs in long-standing patellar tendon irritation.
Ultrasound for Pediatric Skull Fractures - emdocs
- Ultrasound for Pediatric Skull Fractures, by Stephen Alerhand MD
Diagnosis of Right Ventricular Strain with Transthoracic Echocardiography - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Right ventricular strain with transthoracic echocardiography has been well documented as a predictor for pending shock and significant in-hospital mortality