New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Early Neural Changes Predict Autism Language Outcomes
- Heterogeneity in language outcomes seen in children with autism spectrum disorder is the result of early differences in neural activity, a novel study reveals.
Bacteria Mind Map
A dissociative state of mind: Talking to parents about ketamine
- This post was contributed by Lauren Riney, one of the excellent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
GPs and hospital doctors speaking a different language
- Ever wondered what all the acronyms on your medical documents actually mean? Well, it turns out your GP probably struggles with them too.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.