New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tonic Health: Making Patient Data Collection Fun
CEO of Tonic Health, Sterling Lanier joined Pat Salber (@docweighsin) to show us how his product is making data collection, whether from surveys, forms or qu...
Help by adding tags...
Nationwide survey reveals widespread use of mind and body practices
- More Americans of all ages are rolling out their yoga mats in an effort to improve their health.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The 2015 Medscape Patient Engagement Survey
- Christina Hoffman, Vice President of Quality and Strategy at Medscape joined Pat Salber MD (@docweighsin) at HIMSS15 to talk about the results of the recent ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials