New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Taking a Meaningful Look at Meaningful Use
Well-known data journalist, Fred Trotter of DocGraph, joined Pat Salber (@docweighsin) at #HIMSS15 in Chicago to talk about transparency and meaningful use. ...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Meaningful Use Reporting Span Will Shrink to 90 Days in 2015
- CMS also will reduce the number of its EHR meaningful use requirements and relax several that make the cut, all in response to complaints from organized medicine.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)