New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Kidney Paired Donation - Nebraska Medicine
Even when a potential donor and recipient are not a match, there can still be other option. A paired donor transplant matches several people in an exchange o...
Help by adding tags...
Skeletal - 3D Medical Atlas - - Nebraska Medicine | Omaha, NE
- The medical atlas is a library of 160 3D medical animations.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Amber's Story: How Two Kidneys Saved My Life - Nebraska Medicine
- When Amber Tennell was 7-years-old, she had strep throat almost every two weeks. Doctors wanted to remove her tonsils. When she went in for surgery, her bloo...
Child Life - Nebraska Medicine
- Each year, thousands of children come here from all over the country for very serious illnesses or accidents. A hospital can be a very scary place for childr...
Garrett's Graduation - Nebraska Medicine
- It was a big day for Garrett McKinney - the six-year-old graduated from the feeding therapy program at the Munroe-Meyer Institute and a special ceremony was ...
Renal medicine -- Describe your specialty 30 sec challenge
First Pitch - Teens In Transplant - Nebraska Medicine
- It may have been hot Saturday night, but that didn't stop two of our transplant patients from throwing out the first pitch at the Omaha Stormchasers game. It...