New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Flexible Printed Throat Implants Save Three Infants |
Researchers from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor have developed a 3D printed implant that saved the lives of three young boys with tracheobronchomalacia
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Upper Respiratory Tract. The Pharynx
- This a tutorial outlining the basics of the the pharynx and other elements of the upper respiratory tract.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Clearing an Airway Obstruction in an Infant or Child
- How developmental characteristics of infants & children affect emergency medicine.
New research shows possibility of cure for HPV positive throat cancer patients
- Patients with cancer of the throat caused by the Human Papilloma virus (HPV+) have a better prognosis than those who are negative for the virus (HPV-).
Could an HIV drug beat strep throat, flesh-eating bacteria?
- With antibiotic resistance on the rise, scientists are looking for innovative ways to combat bacterial infections.
Lump in My Throat… • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals