New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medtronic Euphora Semicompliant Coronary Balloon Cleared in U.S. |
The FDA awarded Medtronic clearance for the company's Euphora Semicompliant Balloon Dilatation Catheter. The device received European regulatory approval l
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Atrial Fibrillation Care: Put the Catheter (and Rx Pad) Down
- Electrophysiology's watershed moment is the growing acceptance that AF is not fixable with ablation and drugs as long as the underlying causes are left untreated.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Catheter-Based VAD an Option for Cardiogenic Shock
- Multi-society consensus statement also calls for national registries.
Pacing Swan Ganz Catheter - Intensive Care Network
- Roger Harris demonstrates Pacing Swan Ganz Catheters including a video animation and cadaveric pigs heart demonstration! Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!