New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Statistics made easy
on Sunday 10th May 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mr Jamie Dunn
ST6 Urology - Derriford Hospital
Posted about 5 years ago
Actually...the sensitivity = TP / All diseased is rather easier to remember than the TP / (TP + FN) which is what I have always remembered...a little tweak but a nice one. Thanks
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Fact, Figures and Statistics
- Summary of statistics
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Lecture 1 - intro to epidemiology and statistics
- This is an introduction to epidemiology and statistics. Discussing discriptives.
Medicowesome: Bio-statistics mnemonics, tips & tricks
- How many people need to be exposed to something to harm one patient.If 52 people are exposed to awesomeness, 1 will become awesome. 52 is the number needed to be awesome.If 13 people are exposed to...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more