New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Palliative Medicine Teaching
Palliative Medicine Teaching. 4,695 likes · 528 talking about this. Palliative Care can teach us a lot. Let's stop these futile tugs of war and remember...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Consultant - Monash Health
Posted over 5 years ago
Facebook resource of Palliative Medicine educational material...see what you think!
- Cancer Studies Year 4 Attachment 2
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Provost Lecture - Diane Meier: Palliative Care: Transforming the Care of Serious Illness
Palliative Care | Medical Mnemonics
- Posts about Palliative Care written by medmnemonics
Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín
- Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)