New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Introduction to Blood Coagulation
The blood coagulation page provides details of the normal processes of hemostasis and mechanisms for therapeutic intervention in abnormal bleeding
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted almost 5 years ago
Great source for further reference of the finer details. Thank you for sharing.
- Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Ref: Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation
SSRIs Depressing Perioperative Outcomes?
- Do SSRIs affect perioperative bleeding enough to discontinue treatment before surgery?
Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- This is the second in a series of infographics related to thrombosis. The thrombosis cascade is difficult to remember but important to understand when
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.