New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hallux Rigidus. Read about Hallux Rigidus. Information | Patient
Hallux rigidus means 'stiff great toe' and was first described in the orthopaedic literature towards the end of the nineteenth century. The degenerative...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Episiotomy: techniques and indications.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Epidural anaesthesia - Side effects - NHS Choices
- There are numerous potential side effects that can occur after having an epidural, including low blood pressure, loss of bladder control and backache.
Neonatal Examination. Examining Neonates and screening | Patient
- Neonatal Examination for infants varies between countries. In England, all parents are offered a head to toe Neonatal Examination. Learn about examining neonates
The Neuroendocrine Immune Network
- This informative publication updates the study of interaction of the nervous and endocrine systems with the immune system in the body. It describes the anatomical basis of these interactions, revie...
Mudaliar and Menon's Clinical Obstetrics
- The Tenth Edition Of This Classic Textbook Has Been Thoroughly Revised And Updated. The Text Is Student-Friendly And The Book Is Extensively Illustrated. New Chapters Have Been Added And Newer Deve...
A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- Now in its Eighth Edition, this leading comprehensive manual helps nurses deliver safe, effective, and informed care for patients undergoing diagnostic tests and procedures. The book covers a broad...