New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stepping Hill nurse Victorino Chua guilty of murdering patients - BBC News
A hospital nurse who used insulin to tamper with medical supplies is found guilty of murdering two patients and poisoning 20 others.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
New nursing code: Patients asked to help shape draft - BBC News
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council urges patients to have their say as it drafts a new version of its code for nurses and midwives.
Life as a nurse: 'My patients go through hell' - BBC News
- What is life like for a nurse on the frontline?
Insulin-free syringe firms fined over diabetic death - BBC News
- Two firms are fined a total of £550,000 following the death of a diabetic hospital patient injected with insulin syringes containing no insulin.
Many NHS hospital patients complain of 'lack of dignity' - BBC News
- A fifth of people in hospital in England are not always treated with respect and dignity, according to an official survey of NHS patients.
Ten year old pianist plays to patients - BBC News
- A ten-year-old, Kino, plays a grand piano to entertain and distract patients and visitors at a Bristol hospital relax.