New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prostate cancer drug 'extends lives' - BBC News
A chemotherapy drug can extend the lives of patients with advanced prostate cancer by nearly two years, a major "game-changing" study shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Prostate cancer drug Docetaxel extended my life' - BBC News
- Early treatment with a chemotherapy drug, Docetaxel, extends the lives of patients with advanced prostate cancer by nearly two years, a major study shows.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Prostate cancer: Five types 'found' - BBC News
- Scientists identify five types of prostate cancer, each with a distinct genetic signature.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more