New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Robotic tentacle targets keyhole surgery - BBC News
Engineers construct a surgical arm inspired by the humble octopus, with a tube of coffee granules playing a key role in its action.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Weight loss surgery reduces diabetes risk - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery can dramatically reduce the odds of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a major study.
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
- More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
Pioneering surgery 'saves bowels' when removing polyps - BBC News
- Pioneering surgeons have developed a technique to preserve the bowels when removing dangerous pre-cancerous growths.
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!