New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Who should be vaccinated against HPV?
As richer countries consider vaccinating males, the focus for lower income countries should remain on cervical cancer prevention
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Non-Dysplastic Abnormal Pap Smear Results
- Topics Today I’ll discuss the clinical management of abnormal Pap smears that do not involve obvious dysplasia or cancer of the cervix. Pap Smear Interpretation and Management of Abnormals...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- I made this ppt several years ago, so some of the information may be outdated...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) - MADE EASY
- What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) - MADE EASY This video tutorial is brought to you by: Ali Feili M.D. More on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): h...
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!