New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TripAdvisor for fertility clinics
A user generated website that scores clinics looks likely but will it be of any help to people seeking treatment, asks Sally Howard
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Terrorist attacks decrease fertility levels
- A new study published online today in the journal Oxford Economic Papers has found that, on average, terrorist attacks decrease fertility, reducing both the expected number of children a...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Physical labor, hypertension and multiple meds may reduce male fertility
- NIH-funded study analyzes data from more than 450 men attempting to conceiveWorking in a physically demanding job, having high blood pressure, and taking multiple...
Ethical issues associated with fertility treatment
- These slides are from a talk I was invited to give at the Teacher Scientist Network (www.tsn.org.uk) Master Class on Reproductive Technologies. This turns out…
Hypertensive Emergency Treatment
Women, Fertility Treatments, and Lifestyle Choices
- How important is it for women undergoing fertility treatments to make healthy lifestyle choices in order to achieve healthy pregnancies?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases