New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Device Stimulates Nerves to Bring Feeling to Prosthetic Hands | Medgadget
Now that the mechanical aspects of prosthetic arms have gotten quite impressive, getting these devices to have a sense of touch is a major next step to ove
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Robot hand and arm gets official approval - BBC News
- A robot arm capable of picking up delicate objects has been approved for use by US medical authorities.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Gestureplex Wrist Controller for Hands Free Operation of Devices in Surgical Theater |
- Doctors in the operating room and in cath labs these days use a lot of different pieces of equipment, some of them requiring another person to operate so t
Robotic Hand Equipped with Stretchable Optical Touch Sensors |
- Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University have integrated fiber optic sensors into a three-fingered robotic hand yielding a tactile sensing robotic hand. T
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...