New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Smart Chemo Coating for Tumor Frying Nanoparticles |
Specially engineered nanoparticles that turn electromagnetic energy into heat to destroy tumor cells have been created by many research institutions
Help by adding tags...
BCU Journal Club 2009 | Case 4
- ResearchToPractice.com/BCU/JournalClub – 35yo with a poorly diff 2-cm, ER-/PR-/HER2+ tumor & 3 pos nodes. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Cutting Edge Cancer Research - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 4th Nov 2012 - Cutting Edge Cancer Research
How cancer can spread
- Cancer cells can be carried in the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body. There they can start to grow into new tumours.
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
- A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
- Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic