New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
Linking childhood trauma to long-term health and social consequences.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Speech Language Pathology - New York City
Posted about 5 years ago
From the ACE Reporter: http://www.acestudy.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/ARV1N1.127150541.pdf The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study is a decade-long and ongoing collaboration between Kaiser Permanente’s Department of Preventive Medicine in
Criteria for Manic Episode
- Information on the criteria for a manic episode by The American Psychiatric Association.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime
- Childhood trauma isn’t something you just get over as you grow up. Pediatrician Nadine Burke Harris explains that the repeated stress of abuse, neglect and parents struggling with mental health or ...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!