New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The foot and ankle in rheumatology | Arthritis Research UK
Philip Helliwell, Heidi Siddle, Anthony Redmond Foot and Ankle Studies in Rheumatology Group, Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Examination of the knee | Arthritis Research UK
- Look initially from the end of the bed for loss of symmetry and loss of normal leg alignment such as varus deformity – where distal to the knee is deviated medially leading to a bow-legged appearan...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Examination of the foot and ankle | Arthritis Research UK
- With the patient on a couch and their feet overhanging the end of it, look at the feet, comparing for symmetry. In the forefoot look for nail changes and skin rashes. Look for the alignment of the ...
Psoriatic Arthritis. What is psoriatric arthritis? Information | Patient
- Synonyms: psoriatic arthropathy, arthropathia psoriatica, arthritis mutilans, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis See also separate articles...
Gout | Doctor | Patient
- Gout can be defined as arthritis due to deposition of monosodium urate (MSU) monohydrate crystals within joints causing acute inflammation and eventual...
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Arthritis Research UK Centre: Putting osteoarthritis in the spotlight
- Stream Arthritis Research UK Centre: Putting osteoarthritis in the spotlight by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device