New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) - NHS Choices
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment used to relieve symptoms of the menopause. It replaces female hormones that are at a lower level as you approach the menopause.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex
- Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Bacteria Mind Map
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
CCFA: Biologic Therapies
- Biologic therapies are often reserved to treat more advanced or aggressive disease. This section provides information on biologic drugs including the different types, delivery, possible side effect...
The effects of cancer treatment on reproductive functions. Guidance on management
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) - Side effects - NHS Choices
- Both of the hormones that are used in hormone replacement therapy (HRT), oestrogen and progestogen, have side effects.
Scottish Wound Assessment and Action Guide (SWAAG)
- The SWAAG can be used to aid your assessment of wounds and to help you to consider various treatment options for managing a wound.