New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) - Side effects - NHS Choices
Both of the hormones that are used in hormone replacement therapy (HRT), oestrogen and progestogen, have side effects.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hormone Replacement Therapy for postmenopausal women: Does it help or harm your heart?
- New evidence published in the Cochrane Library shows that hormone replacement therapy does not protect post-menopausal women against cardiovascular disease, and may even cause an increased...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) - NHS Choices
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment used to relieve symptoms of the menopause. It replaces female hormones that are at a lower level as you approach the menopause.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!