New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Quality of Sexual Life and Menopause
What is the impact of the physiological, psychological, and psychosocial changes occurring at midlife that may affect women's quality of sexual life?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pro-life Americans, pro-choice Americans, abortion and stigma
- Pro-life Americans are less likely to hear about the abortions women they know have had than are pro-choice Americans, a New York University study shows.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…