New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibodies Part 1: CRISPR
In 2012, scientists had a realization: hidden inside one of the world’s smallest organisms, was one of the world’s most ...
Help by adding tags...
Male Catheterisation OSCE Guide
- There are generally two approaches to catheterisation, the two gloved technique and the clean hand / dirty hand technique. Please use the method taught at your medical school, this guide demonstrat...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Acid-base Balance. Information about Acid-base homeostasis. Patient | Patient
- acid-base balance can lead to severe complications in many disease states. Find out information about Acid-base imbalance and Acid-base homeostasis. Acid-base Balance.
Arterial Blood Gas primer- Clinical Respiratory Diseases & Critical Care Medicine, Seattle - Med 610 - University of Washington School of Medicine
- Arterial blood gases play an important role in the work-up and management of critically ill patients and patients with a variety of pulmonary complaints and disorders. For example, they are used t...
Arterial Blood Gas Cases - Clinical Respiratory Diseases & Critical Care Medicine, Seattle - Med 610 - University of Washington School of Medicine
- Here are a series of cases that include arterial blood gases. Each case is followed by an explanation of the acid-base status, the oxygenation status and a summary of the patient's clinical picture.
CRISPR-Cas editing of C. albicans holds promise for overcoming deadly fungal infections
- By modifying the CRISPR-Cas genome editing system, Whitehead Institute researchers are now able to manipulate Candida albicans' genome systematically--an approach that could help identify novel...
CRISPR, the disruptor
- A powerful gene-editing technology is the biggest game changer to hit biology since PCR. But with its huge potential come pressing concerns.