New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hospital drug pumps are hackable, experts warn - BBC News
A US-based cybersecurity expert says Hospira hospital pumps, used to administer drugs at safe levels to patients, could be hacked
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Poor hospital discharges blamed for readmissions - BBC News
- The way hospitals discharge patients is probably contributing to high levels of readmission, a year-long Healthwatch England inquiry finds.
Five-month wait for scan results at Derriford Hospital - BBC News
- Patients are waiting up to five months for diagnostic scan results at Plymouth's Derriford Hospital, it emerges.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!