New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Superbugs 'spread by hospital wet wipes' - BBC News
Researchers at Cardiff University say clinical detergent wet wipes can spread superbugs in hospitals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
South Korea hospital 'is source of many Mers cases' - BBC News
- A hospital in Seoul suspends services after being identified as the source of almost half the cases in the outbreak of the Mers virus.
Bacteria Mind Map
A&E waiting times at Glasgow hospital improve but remain below target - BBC News
- A&E waiting times at Scotland's newest hospital have improved since trouble-shooters arrived - but they are still below standard.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...