New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Call for cosmetic surgery 'cooling off' period - BBC News
Doctors who carry out cosmetic procedures should allow patients a ''cooling off" period before going ahead with treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
- More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
Cosmetic surgery 'should be done by specialist surgeons' - BBC News
- Doctors should be prevented from performing cosmetic surgery outside their speciality, according to the Royal College of Surgeons.
New guidelines proposed for cosmetic surgery - BBC News
- Sam Barton, who has spent over £50,000 on cosmetic surgery and was unhappy with some of the results and plastic surgeon Gary Ross talk about the potential pitfalls of cosmetic procedures.
Bionic eye implant world first - BBC News
- Surgeons in Manchester have performed the world's first bionic eye implant in a patient with the most common cause of sight loss in the developed world.