New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mers virus explained in 60 seconds - BBC News
An outbreak of a new respiratory illness has hit South Korea - but what is the virus and should we be concerned?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Bacteria Mind Map
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
South Korea hospital 'is source of many Mers cases' - BBC News
- A hospital in Seoul suspends services after being identified as the source of almost half the cases in the outbreak of the Mers virus.
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.