New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Texas man has world's first skull and scalp transplant - BBC News
The first skull and scalp transplant has been performed on 55 year old Texas man James Boysen in a 15-hour operation, say doctors in the US.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stanstead Abbotts man's delight with titanium cranium - BBC News
- A man who had chunk of his skull removed after a balcony fall says he feels good after his head was "fixed".
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
South Africans perform first 'successful' penis transplant - BBC News
- The world's first successful penis transplant has been reported by a surgical team in South Africa.
Australian toddler's head re-attached to spine - BBC News
- A toddler is expected to make a full recovery after a near-fatal car accident caused his head to detach from his spine.
Franken Flatworm Controls Heads and Brains of Adapting Species - News Independent
- Scientists have altered the protein structure of a flatworm species that grow a different head and brain like its related species.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...