New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
India’s intensive care unit on rails
India’s Central Railway, which operates in the state of Maharashtra, has this month launched the world’s first intensive care unit on rails to speed up access to emergency care for victims of rail crashes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Spectrum of antimicrobials