New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Predictors of risk for COPD exacerbations in patients using inhaled medications
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), being female, and certain scores on the St.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Use of Oxygen Therapy in COPD. Advantages and Information | Patient
- See also the separate records Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosing COPD , Management of Stable COPD and Acute Exacerbations of COPD...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
COPD care has improved but could still be better, audit finds
- All patients admitted to hospital with a flare-up of their chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should receive a respiratory specialist opinion within 24 hours, seven days a week, a nationa...
High-Risk Patient With Possible Flu? Start Those Antivirals
- Antiviral agents are still underprescribed, despite evidence showing that they can prevent complications and deaths from flu.
US against the world: ultrasound in differentiating COPD from CHF - CanadiEM
- In this post, Dr. Jacob Avila describes the use of ultrasound to differentiate between CHF and COPD exacerbation in the patient who presents with SOB.
LVADs: Thoratec study a Roadmap to lower-risk patients? – MassDevice
- One-year results from Thoratec‘s (NSDQ:THOR) Roadmap trial, revealed last week, could point the way toward the use of implantable heart pumps in less-sick heart failure patients.