New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Video tutorial on endotracheal intubation by PEMBlog
In memory of Dr John Hinds
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Preoxygenation, Deoxygenation and Reoxygenation during Intubation
- What is this page about? Scott Weingart, MD and Richard Levitan, MD published an article in the Annals of Emergency Medicine entitled Preoxygenation and Pr
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Cricoid Pressure in DAS 2015 Intubation Guidelines: an update.
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Comparison of the rate of successful endotracheal intubation between the “sniffing” and “ramped” positions in patients with an expected difficult intubation – a prospective randomized study
- Thanks to our Korean colleagues for providing this open access research article on intubation success compared between sniffing vs ramped position! Read HERE
Pollster Infographic: Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Do you perform DSI? A visual tour through the steps to proper DSI and some data on real world experience in a concise infographic format.
A video tutorial for endotracheal intubation
- Do you have 7 minutes and 22 seconds to learn more about endotracheal intubation? Of course your do! Watch this brief video I originally made for AAP’s PediaLink educational portal that reviews the...
Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation
- Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation at CASS, 2015.05.28 from Justin Cook on Vimeo.