New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ever had to sedate during CPR?
Ever had to sedate a patient during CPR? What would be your agent of choice? The Kiwis use ketamine #IPHEC2015 pic.twitter.com/OCv9dpEXtO— erica ley (@ericaley66) May 20, 2015
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for OSCE revision
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR
- Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR http://t.co/3mmXumtvSJ— majella kavanagh (@kavanag) August 13, 2015
CPR Video Improves Decision-Making in Advanced Cancer
- Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words when educating patients about end-of-life care.
The AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases