New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 156
The following knee x-rays are from a 54 year old patient who developed acute knee pain while going for a run. What can be noted on the images?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Approach to the pregnant patient with headache | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Authors: Jessica Schoen, M.D., Ronna L. Campbell, M.D. and Annie T. Sadosty, M.D. Published in Western Journal of Emergency Medicine Cl…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Imaging Case of the Week 153
- The following right knee x-rays are from a 16 year old with knee pain and swelling following a twisting injury to the knee. What can be seen?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...