New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rocker Bottom foot in newborn
Rocker bottom foot, also known as congenital vertical talus, is an anomaly of the foot. It is characterized by a prominent calcaneus (heel bone) and a convex...
Help by adding tags...
Joints of the Foot
- Joints of the Foot by Dr. Fabian
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Ligaments and Tendons of the Foot
- Dr. Fabian explaining the ligaments and tendons of the foot
Amputation pain 'still a challenge' for medics - BBC News
- In the century since World War One, doctors still haven't worked out how to treat the pain commonly felt after a limb is removed.
Management of soft tissue defects of the foot
- A 57 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a pigmented lesion on the heel of his left foot. He had not previously sought medical advice about the lesion but had recently become wo...
Treatment for fascitis plantar?
- What are your recomendations?
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department