New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MoleScope Converts Cellphone Into Skin Cancer Diagnostic Tool (VIDEO) |
This week, at the World Congress of Dermatology, a smartphone powered mole tracking device is being introduced by MetaOptima, a Vancouver, B.C. firm. The M
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Skin cancer
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Can a Smartphone App Really Detect Skin Cancer?
- Can a smartphone app help detect skin cancer? Researchers say not really.
Where is the most common site for skin cancer?
- Where is skin cancer most commonly found. Had a few different answers to this in my readings. Does any one know what the actual answer is?
Deadly skin cancer much more common in today's seniors
- British people aged 65 and over are seven times more likely to develop malignant melanoma than seniors from 4 decades ago, partly due to the rise of cheap all-inclusive holidays.
Skin cancer: how effective are smartphone apps for early detection?
- For skin cancer, early detection is key in beating the disease. Skin cancer apps for smartphones claim to aid early cancer diagnosis. But how effective are they? We investigate.