New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiogenic Shock - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
Cariogenic Shock is defined as tissue hypoperfusion that is primarily attributable to damage to the heart.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
In Criticism Of Praise - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- The topic of this article came from of all places, a Southwest Airlines magazine. It’s titled “In Criticism of Praise” by Heidi Stevens.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
July 2015 REBELCast - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Welcome to the June 2015 REBELCast, where Swami, Matt, and I are going to oxygen in STEMI and Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure.
Why you should not fat sat all post contrast sequences. | Radiology Blog Post | Radiopaedia.org
- It is certainly true that appreciating contrast enhancement of structures or lesions in the soft tissues, especially if fat is present, feels easier when the images are fat saturated. So is there a...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)