New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetics - Genetic testing and counselling - NHS Choices
Genetic testing can be used to find out whether a person is carrying a specific genetic mutation (altered gene) that causes a particular medical condition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mayo Clinic Launches Eight Genetic Testing Panels for Cardiac Disorders
- ROCHESTER, Minn. — Mayo Clinic’s launch of eight new next-generation sequencing (NGS) panels is intended to improve the lives of pa…
Bacteria Mind Map
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!