New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to perform an episiotomy | RCM
The RCM website is published by The Royal College of Midwives. Midwives magazine, Evidence Based Midwifery and Midwives Jobs are published by Redactive Publishing Ltd on behalf of The Royal College of Midwives.
Help by adding tags...
The effect of expanded midwifery on cesarean delivery
- Changing the labor and delivery care system decreases cesarean deliveryIn a study to be presented on Feb. 5 in an oral plenary session at 8 a.m.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Episiotomy: techniques and indications.
Planned Parenthood accuses anti-abortion group of “corporate espionage” for promoting misleading video
- The Planned Parenthood Federation of America this week warned that an undercover video edited to suggest wrongly that the group sold fetal body parts for profit may be the first of many, as the gro...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map